Thursday, November 17, 2016

Week 64: Leaving Getxo to work in the land of milk and honey!

Hola family!

I have to be pretty brief this week, since I don't have much time to write, but summary is that I've been transferred out of Las Arenas after 6 months, and I'm now serving in Vic (the land of milk and honey as President Dayton put it). Pretty excited to work here, this place is beautiful, the people look like fun, my companion Elder Bowles is a stud (he's also from Elder Perry’s group), and yea, I'm back in Catalunya!

It was also sad to leave Elder Perry and Las Arenas. Our district of four had a great run together, and it was sad to see Elder Kimball go home. But I have faith that those two will keep the areas running, they're pretty solid. I'll miss those members though, the Valerde family, Manolo y fe, Neyla, the Castellanos, it was tough. But I'm grateful to have left on a good note, finding a bunch of miraculous investigators (being fired on by 5 investigators in a row, contacting the first building and finding two fuerte news!), and saying goodbye to the members. I also gave a 10 minute talk on a whim (they told me like 1 minute before the meeting started), which I gave on being a disciple of Christ.

I love and miss you all, you're all the best, and good luck with Trump as president!

πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸŒ΄Elder Taylor Moulton🌲πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Έ
 I've been called to Vic in Cataluna to be district leader!
 Manolo



 Manolo




 Our piso!





No comments:

Post a Comment