Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Week 94: Yes, I've been shafted. To Palma de Mallorca!

Hello family!

Well, fun story. Friday night I was eating with some members from
Uruguay, and then boom, I got a call from President Dayton calling to
call me as Zone Leader over the Palma Zone in the Baleares Islands. I’m
in Palma with Elder Downing, and well, I'm a bit shocked and humbled
by the change. To be honest, I could have stayed in Zaragoza 6 more
weeks, but you know what, now I get to live my dream serving in the
islands. It's hot, beautiful, the people are great, and I'll send pics
next week of this tropical Mediterranean paradise.

Sorry for not emailing, I'll send more things next Tuesday!

πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸŒ΄Elder Taylor Moulton🌲πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Έ
 Donating blood!







 Goodbye Elder Parker!






 






 That's where I'm serving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment