Monday, October 5, 2015

I'm Here!!! (Quick Note sent on 10/1/15)

Hola Familia!

Sorry this took so long, I got here on Tuesday and spent the day
meeting the new missionaries and visited Montjuic( look it up its a
crazy huge castle)with the mission pres. I spent the night with some
elders in hospitalet before coming for our opening devotional
yesterday. There we learned about the mission and were assigned our
trainers and areas. My trainer is Elder McArthur of Kamas Utah, and
we're currently in the Valencia Zone, and our piso is in downtown
Valencia too (penthouse, pretty great). It's crazy awesome here,
members are cool, companions great and I saw elder Wardle yesterday
too which was awesome. Anyways
thanks for your prayers and I'll email on preparation day next Monday!

Love you all!

Elder Taylor Moulton

No comments:

Post a Comment